Ticketmaster Purchase Policy
Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means Ticketmaster does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres; prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.be may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.be, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Ticketmaster aims to post all tickets within 2 working days after receipt of payment. If you have a tracking number for your order, your tickets are likely to be on their way. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact us as soon as possible. All claims for undelivered tickets where we didn't receive a notification in time can not be considered. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Call Centres, ticket centres and box offices, popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Ticketmaster does not control this inventory or its availability.
For information about a purchase you've made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Insofar as Ticketmaster offers services in the area of leisure events (that take place on a specific date or for a specific period there) there is no withdrawal right, in accordance with the law of 6 April 2010 (modified law of 14 July 1991). Every order for tickets is therefore binding directly after confirmation by Ticketmaster in the name of the respective promoter and obliges the purchaser to accept and pay for the tickets ordered..
Ticket Purchase Policy
- As an authorised ticket agent, Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Partner and its agents), and in particular, that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed herein is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund. Full refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets. For accounting purposes this must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- You are required to respect all conditions that pertain to the event (date, hour, location,…) Should you show up late for an event, we kindly request you take note of the contingencies that apply at the event, the location or organisation and/or address the person who is in charge. The following non-exhaustive list offers some measures that may apply in the case of late arrival:
- You are refused both access to the event and a reimbursement.
- You may access the event during an intermission that serves this purpose.
- Numbered seats may be altered to an inferior price category without the possibility of compensation
- Leaving the area in which the event takes place, and to which your ticket grants access, may lead to a refusal of re-entry.
Special provisions for Platinum Tickets
If you're buying Platinum Tickets from Ticketmaster, the following information applies in addition to the other parts of this Purchase Policy. If there's any inconsistency between this section and the rest of this Purchase Policy, this section will take precedence when you purchase Platinum Tickets. Platinum Tickets are only sold online through this Site. The price of Platinum Tickets is set according to demand at the time you purchase, so it may vary – you pay the price displayed at the time you make your purchase, but the price of similar Platinum Tickets may increase or decrease after you have purchased. You won't be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Platinum Tickets subsequently falls. Platinum Tickets are some of the best seats or tickets available for each event, so the numbers of available Platinum Tickets may be extremely limited and can sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event but Ticketmaster does not control this inventory or its availability. For details of any fees or other charges that apply to your order of Platinum Tickets, please look for information on the pages where the Platinum Tickets are advertised.