1.1. In addition to your rights under applicable laws, Ticketmaster operates our unique “Fan Guarantee”, pursuant to which, you may cancel, exchange or upgrade all the Tickets in your order. Please note cancellations have to be requested within 72 and a small fee of 2,50€ will apply for exchanges/upgrades after 72h of purchase.
The Fan Guarantee only applies to Tickets. If you added any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets, you’ll still be charged for these.
You will not be able to cancel, exchange or upgrade Tickets under the Fan Guarantee if:
- your order is for Tickets that are : season tickets, festival tickets, multi-part/multi-day/series tickets, Platinum Tickets, VIP tickets, tickets that are part of packages, camping tickets and tickets that were purchased from our Groups department; and/or
- your order was made on another distribution point other than www.ticketmaster.be - event partner websites are not included in Fan Guarantee.
- tickets were purchased in an Outlet.
You must make your request to exercise our Fan Guarantee, within the following timeframes:
- A request for an order cancellation must be made:
- within 72 hours of placing your original order or making your original reservation; and 14 days or more prior to the event (or start of the event) to which your order relates.
- A request for an exchange or upgrade will always be subject to ticket availability when we review the request and may only be made 14 days or more prior to the event (or start of the event) to which your order relates (except for the majority of our exhibition events).
To request a cancellation, fill out the form here. In order to upgrade or exhange your tickets, please contact our one of our agents by calling 02/808.19.80.
We aim to process requests within 7 business days.
The Fan Guarantee is also subject to the following limitations:
- Each request is final and irreversible.
- Orders paid by bank transfer will not be elligible for cancellation and/or refund.
- The request can only be submitted by the original purchaser and the refund will only be made on the original bank account.
- If your Request is to cancel an order and the Tickets have already been dispatched at the time you make your Request, your delivery fees will not be refunded.
- You may be required to return any original Tickets to us before your Request can be fully processed and completed.
- Exchanges and upgrades of Tickets may only be made for Tickets of the same or higher price for the same event, where “same event” means the same event at the same venue within the current tour or booking period for that event (e.g.: this means you can't exchange tickets for the same event but in another venue, this also means you can't exchange a daily ticket for a festival for another date, ...).
- The admin fee set out at paragraph [1.1] above, and any additional amounts due from you (e.g., if you are upgrading the Tickets in your order) must be paid in full in order to complete your Request. Please note that payments will only be possible by Visa and Mastercard.
- We operate a “Fair Use Policy” in respect of the Fan Guarantee, under which:
regardless of whether such Requests are successful or not.
- no more than 1 Request may be made per household per calendar month; and
- no more than 3 Requests may be made per household in any 12-month calendar period,
If your Request is successful, please note that refunds can only be made to the payment method used for the original order and cannot be refunded via any other method of payment nor any other bank account.
You will be ineligible to benefit from the Fan Guarantee if Ticketmaster has any grounds to suspect that:
- you have in any way breached the terms of this Purchase Policy; and/or
- you are acting fraudulently; and/or
- you are acting contrary to the spirit of the Fan Guarantee or in breach of the Fair Use Policy.