Start Fri, 16.12.16 11:55
The 31st Mettet Superbiker
The biggest Supermoto event in the world !
For this 31st edition, the organizers of the Superbiker well welcome you on the road circuit of Mettet, just as in 2016.
To celebrate this important even for lovers of two wheels, the organizers hold may surprises fot the fans of the Supermoto and a lot of entertainment that will delight many enthusiasts and amateurs.
All this for a smaller price!
Exceptionally the organizers offer a discount on the presale price: 38€ for the first 48hours !
Then, the presale price will be 48€ for the weekend (3 days!!) instead of 65€ on the spot.
From 1st October 2017 the presale price will be 58€ for the weekend instead of 65€ on the spot.
And, of course, the entry for children under 12 years is still free.
From 6th till 8th October 2017 the Jules Tacheny Circuit will once again become the world “Home of the bike”. Plenty of slides and jumps on an ultra quick track including asphalt and dirt parts. A non-stop show on the track with a public closer than ever, but also off the track with breathtaking acrobatics from the best freestyle pilots and stuntmen of the world. Don’t forget the 3rd edition of the “Limbobiker” open to everyone.
The Mettet Superbiker, an outstanding event with non-stop show for all!
- Friday 7 october : 9am - 6pm
- Saturday 8 october : 8.30am - 8pm
- Sunday 9 october : 8.30am - 6pm
Ticket limit: 10
- The ticket for the camping costs 25€ per person on the spot. Camping is free for kids under 12.
- One printed camping ticket per person is required upon arrival at the camping.
- The campsite is accessible from Friday 6th October 2p.m. till Sunday 8th October 7p.m.
- Separate day tickets are not available.
- Camper vans are accepted.
- The camping ticket alone doesn't grant you access to the event. You can buy a combined ticket "Pre-sales + Camping".
- The campsite offers toilets. For 2€ you can have a shower during the 2 opening hours of the showers :
° Friday 6th and Saturday 7th October : from 07.00 till 10.00 and from 17.00 till 22.00
° Sunday 8th October : from 07.00 till 10.00 and from 17.00 till 20.00
- There is electricity depending on the availability of the power supply points. You're allowed to bring your own generator.
- Prohibited are: open fires, glass, music installations, blunt instruments and weapons.
- Distribution of flyers and samples is forbidden in and around the campsite. Commercial activities are also prohibited in the campsite.
- Camping tickets will neither be exchanged, nor reimbursed nor replaced.
- Do you need more information? Send your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
A VIP-ticket for kids between 4 and 12 years old is indispensable and is available for 50€ per child. Free admission for kids under 4 sitting on an adult's lap.